Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Relatively new to all of this



I've been "involved" in BDSM for about 10 years now. I put "involved" in quotes because most of my involvement has been online. I did have some mild bondage experiences with my first boyfriend - We tied each other up during sex. I found that I liked tying him up a lot more than I liked being tied up. The power of having him at my mercy while I did things to him was intoxicating.
I've read books, websites, talked to people, I've even had an online slave once. But so far, it's only been online. I still haven't managed to find a slave in real life, despite having had ads on numerous BDSM personals websites. In my experience, most of the guys on those sites claiming to be submissive are just looking for kinky sex, not a Mistress/slave relationship, or even a remotely D/s relationship. One guy even messaged me and said he was looking for someone to cheat on his girlfriend discreetly behind her back with.
So, I keep looking. Not finding a whole lot, but I keep looking nonetheless.
I was recently talking to a submissive on Collarme. It seemed to be going well for a while, and then out of the blue - nothing. I haven't heard from him now for about 2 or 3 weeks. I'm not sure what happened. I guess maybe I said something he didn't like. Oh well, his loss. I continue looking, and talking to other submissives on Collarme.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Morrigan Aradia,

Welcome to the Blog world and i think You have made an excellent start. i like your layout, some P/people's Blogs have a terrible clash of colours.

Please may i encourge You not to be disheartened in Your search for a submissive. us males are so pathetic sometimes but i know this, You will find a cool guy because of the way You write and are involved in FLR, some people can't even post a message!

Moreover special flowers like you, are only found by outstanding botanists, don't worry he will come.

MorriganAradia said...

Thanks nigel. I'm flattered.

roselan said...

Up to tonight, I never was into BDSM. I'm not into kinky stuff. Sure I had some cuffing fun, but who didn't.

All in all, these past few years I grew to the point I believed that no girl will ever be my mate. I actually prepare to become a lone wolf. It's difficult, even to admit.

But an article like this gives me hope. Hope that something out of the "cliché" is possible.

thank you ^_^

ps: now, tell me why blogger is in german tonight???

DivaV21 said...

I am much newer to this than you (3 months). I have had a similar experiance with the disappearing act. Although he has always returned, it is puzzling to me. Because I am so new to this, I am not sure how to proceed. Do I just hang back and wait or is it better to issue a stern rebuke and demand better behavior. I would be happy to receive any feedback. I am enjoying the experience and want to continue to learn and have more experiences. Peace.

Joe Bartell said...

ihave the opposite problem. i can never find a Mistress online. i start talking to Them and then They disappear on me. i would love to serve someone online in a real D/s relationship.