Thursday, April 12, 2007

On April 10th, I got a message on Collarme.com from a male submissive, asking me how much experience I had with strapons, and if I had any pictures of my feet. I checked his profile, and it's empty except for some interests listed, one of which was foot worship.
I've been around long enough to know when a wannabe sub is just looking for jerkoff material, so I blocked him.
Later that day, I get another message from a male dom saying only: " honestly, what's wrong with you?" I wrote back and said "excuse me?" I thought it was some male dom who thinks that all women are submissive, and any who say they're dominant are just in denial. Or some SAM trying to draw me into an argument, which I wasn't going to let happen. I wasn't born yesterday.
He writes back and says "Yeah, what's wrong with you?A sub approaches You telling You he wishes to worships You like a Goddess, what You do next? Ignore and block him, how mean and sick is that?"
Mean and sick? Hardly. You approach a Female Dominant acting like a jackass like he did, and you expect anything different? He must be new, as his "male dom" persona says. (his nick has "newbie" in it).
So, of course I block the jackass again. I wonder if he'll make a new profile and message me again.

I'm not sure what's worse. This guy, or the male subs who can't handle it when you politely say you're not interested, and just have to write you saying that you might be making the biggest mistake of your life, and that he could have been "the one" but now you'll never know. I always lose so much sleep over it when a male sub says that to me. He could have been The One, but now I'll never know!

No comments: